Autism can be unlocked – information is the key
Welcome to a new and innovative approach to dealing with the challenges of autism spectrum disorder.
Find out how the Davis Autism Approach® Program can help you or your loved one emerge from the fog of autism or Asperger’s Disorder in a gentle, medicine-free manner.
This one-on-one program incorporates many of Ron Davis’s tried and trusted methods which have been used successfully worldwide for over 30 years assisting those with learning differences.
Ron Davis has been working with autistic individuals throughout this time and has now made this work accessible to others through the Davis Autism Approach®
After completing her training as a Davis Dyslexia Facilitator, Margot set up Auckland Dyslexia Solutions. After successfully working with over 50 clients with dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, dyscalculia and dyspraxia, she also has found an incredible way to work effectively with autistic individuals. In her words, “working with clients using the Davis Autism Approach is the most awesome work I have ever done. It is like watching a cocoon become a butterfly before my eyes. I am honoured to share the joys its integration brings to autistic individuals and their families.”
Share Margot’s excitement as you explore this website and learn about this wonderful approach to the treatment of ASD.
Wellington Learning Solutions
1. Personal experience of dyslexia and related conditions: Margot is dyslexic and dyspraxic, married to a dyslexic and has two teenage sons, both of whom are dyslexic and one is also dyspraxic.
2. Proven programme: The Davis Dyslexia Correction programme is the most widely used dyslexia correction programme in the world. It has been delivered to thousands of people in over 40 countries around the world with a 97% success rate since its inception 30 years ago.
3. Experienced Davis Facilitator: Margot has been providing programmes since 2007 to people from all walks of life, aged from 5 to 58 years old.
4. One week intensive programme: The 30-hour one-on-one Davis programme is provided over a 5-day week which returns you to your normal school or work environment with a minimum disruption but with new skills and confidence to enable you to perform better.
5. Ongoing support: Up to three 1-2 hour follow-up reviews are included and you have access to unlimited email and telephone support. If required Margot will also visit schools to help them support the dyslexic student in the classroom.
6. Relaxed, comfortable and professional environment: Margot’s spacious home office is dedicated to her business and has a pleasant garden outlook.
T E S T I M O N I A L S
2 years ago A was having trouble fitting in at school. He wanted to figure out how people worked so that he could make friends. Although he was very bright, A also had some difficulties with writing. He has recently been reassessed as the writing issues are causing concern. There is no sign of Asperger’s any more, but the writing difficulties remain.Mother of 11 year old boy
Two years ago, J would come into my store and hide in the corner until someone noticed him. Now he comes straight up to the counter, looks me in the eye and initiates conversation.D, retailer
J’s sessions with you took him through stages of development I was not aware he had missed. At some level of awareness I knew he was a little different to his brothers and that he could react strongly to changing situations. I did not realise at some point he had missed out on learning to see what others are thinking by assessing their body language and facial expressions. I think your sessions helped him to see a whole communication method he was missing out on. I and others have seen a steady improvement in him over the last 18 months.Mother of 21 year-old male
Do you want to find out more from a licensed Davis facilitator? Contact Margot today
Davis Autism Approach® is a trademark of Ronald D. Davis©. Commercial use of this trademark to identify educational, instructional, or therapeutic services requires licensing by the trademark owner. For more information go to Davis Autism International.